- The total crypto market cap is holding a key support and climbing above $240.0B.
- Bitcoin price is gaining traction and it recently surpassed the $9,400 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is up more than 5% and it is now trading above the $60.00 resistance area.
- BCH price is slowly rising again towards the $300 and $305 resistance levels.
- EOS price is also up 5% and it is approaching the key $3.500 resistance area.
- Binance coin (BNB) is trading nicely above the $20.00 support and it could rise steadily.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, we saw a downside correction in BCH price below the $290 level against the US Dollar. However, BCH price remained well bid above the $280 and $285 support levels. As a result, the price is now moving higher and it is rising steadily towards the $300 resistance level.
If there is a successful break above the $300 and $305 resistance levels, the price could continue to rise towards the $325 and $330 levels. On the downside, the main support is near the $285 and $280 levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price is trading with a flat bias above the key $20.00 support area. BNB price could start a fresh increase if it manages to climb above the $21.00 and $21.20 resistance levels. The next key resistances on the upside are near the $22.00 and $22.40 levels.
Litecoin price is gaining traction and it recently climbed more than 5% to surpass the $60.00 resistance area. LTC price even broke the $62.00 resistance area, opening the doors for more gains towards the $65.00 and $66.00 resistance levels in the coming sessions.
EOS price found a strong support near the $3.200 area and it recently started a decent upward move. The price is up more than 5% and it broke the $3.350 and $3.400 resistance levels. The next major hurdle for further gains is near the $3.500 level, above which the price could test $3.800.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a downside correction from well above the $250.0B level. However, the $230.0B zone acted as a strong support. As a result, the market cap started a fresh increase and surpassed the $235.0B level. It seems like there could be more upsides above $250.0B in the near term. Overall, there could a steady rise in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins.
The post Crypto Market And Bitcoin Eyeing Gains: BNB, BCH, LTC, EOS Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.